Conference Required Information (for applicants who have been accepted to attend)
Fill out the required information in the Google form. See other links below:
OTHER CONFERENCE INFORMATION
Please also fill out this required information:
The following sections only need be filled out if necessary. Click on the appropriate link below to be taken to that section.
- Parking Permission (driving own vehicle to conference)
- Special Dietary Requirements
- Early Departure from Conference
RMYLC 2019 will use the Remind application as well as e-mail to help keep you and your parents informed about conference information and requirements. Remind is a free service that lets RMYLC send text messages to everyone involved with the 2019 Conference.
RMYLC will be able to stay in touch without revealing any personal contact information. Signing up for its messages on Remind is easy.
- To receive messages via text – you and your parents should text the RMYLC’s code @mrpbae to 81010.
- Reply to the message from the Remind team with your (and your parents’) first and last names and you’re in!
- Your personal contact information will be used only to contact you.
- The Foundation will be sending information via e-mail to conference attendees and will notify you via text concerning the emails.
- RMYLF asks you if you have any questions to reply to us via email or phone, not text.
- Messages from RMYLF will be sent directly to your phone and/or email account.